- Walking SA AGM Thu 30th Oct 2014
- Working Bee create the “Jailbreak Trail” Sat 18th Oct
- Oct 2014 Footsteps Newsletter Released
- Students Fun-Run takes on part of Trail
- Trail to feature on Ashley Walsh 891 ABC Radio Adelaide
- Golf on Saturday – Walk on Sunday
- NSW Walkers First to test Eudunda Trail
- Updates on Walks at Eudunda Opening 28th Sept
- 3 New Photo Albums Uploaded
- New Social Media Links
The newest section from Truro to Eudunda was officially opened on the 28th September 2014.
Working Bee to formally create the “Jailbreak Trail”
A trail working bee will be held on Saturday 18th October with mountain bikers & walkers working together on the outskirts of Murray Bridge to formally create the “Jailbreak Trail”. This trail is from the Princess Highway near the SE Freeway off ramp, across the hill face to Maurice Road near the Mobilong Prison. The next section to be constructed will take this trail to the west of the prison down into Rocky Gully. This is the first chance for the two groups to work together on trail upgrades in the Monarto area with further plans including upgrading some badly eroded sections of the LFT in Rocky Gully and rerouting other sections. This is a part of the Monarto Trails Working Group that Bob & I are a part of.
We need as many as possible to help for a few hours.